Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend!

Finally... so happy it's here. And the weather is b-e-a-utiful! I am VERY ready for sunshine, spring clothes, and the beach. Not so much ready for swimsuits, but I am ready for a tan! Here's what our weekend is looking like so far:

Tonight: no plans! Maybe hang out with our better halves, the Holzapfels, or maybe just catch-up on some Tivo. I haven't watched Biggest Loser in 2 weeks!

Tomorrow: Running -- we are moving up to Week 5 in C25K tomorrow.... even though our 5k is NEXT weekend! But I am at peace at walking part of it. My major goal is MAY 8 for the Revlon 5k. I really want to run the whole shebang. I also need to start thinking about taxes tomorrow. We had to pay quite a bit last year, and a refund would really come in handy right now. Tomorrow night we are also hanging out with my great friend, Jenna. Jenna is a receptionist in our building and occasionally I would do reception with her. One day we discovered that we were both Christians, and I invited her to church. The rest is history! She's loving Ecclesia as much as we are, and I love having a buddy at work.

Sunday: there's no such thing as a free lunch? Not the case with Matt and me on Sunday! Some family of Abilene friends are coming to LA for their son to look at Pepperdine, and they offered to take us out to lunch after church. Yes, please! Now we just have to decide where to go... hmm. Then on Sunday night, we're headed to the Robin Hood British Pub to celebrate our friend's birthday, who just so happens to be British.

Did I mention that we're still raising money for Haiti? Click HERE to make a donation!

Hope everyone has a great, sunshiny weekend!

post signature

No comments: