Thursday, March 18, 2010

Freaking out...

Before I actually start working today, I must post this news...

Last night, after our healthy dinner of chicken teriyaki and salad, I made cupcakes for the first time-- PW, of course. A couple of days ago, posted this recipe for frosting that she declared was the best she'd ever tried. So obviously I had to try it, too!

As I sat down on our couch and was munching away on my creation, I looked at a website that I frequent in order to keep up with industry news... and literally screamed when I read this:

It's A Blog! It's A Cookbook! It's a Reese Witherspoon Romantic Comedy?

My dear friend of 4 years, Ree Drummond, has sold the rights to a movie! Most industry people are bashing this already... but I do NOT care! I call her my friend, because I've been reading her blog so long that I feel like we are friends. I'm sure her other 100,000+ readers feel the same way.

It will be 2012 maybe even 2013 before we see this movie... but I'm starting the countdown already!

post signature

No comments: