Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Film: Home to Hollywood

I was fairly busy today and attended a Canon 5D Mark II event at the camera rental house I interned at two years ago-Birns & Sawyer. It was a great event and I met a young husband and wife team who just completed a full length film. They filmed it over the summer with the 5DMII and just recently premiered the film. I'm excited to have met them and hopefully Katie and I can meet up with them sometime.

I wasn't able to create a film today that was overtly creative but here is a short timelapse film of me traveling from our place in Sherman Oaks to Birns & Sawyer in Hollywood. It's boring but at least you get to see the famous 101.

This video was shot using an iphone app called iTimelapse. It basically allows you to create timelapse films within your iphone and then render and export your films to the web. I used the same app when I shot the Bad Robot Romance video.


post signature

No comments: