Sunday, March 21, 2010

Film: An Ecclesia Wedding

Katie and I were unknowingly attending a wedding service today at church. Appartently a couple wanted to get married at Ecclesia during a church service. The ceremony only lasted a few minutes and the bride had always dreamt of having her wedding surrounded by poppy flowers so they handed them out before her entrance. During the ceremony everyone held up their flowers and her dream came true. It was very touching and fun.

This film was shot and edited entirely on my iPhone. I used AutoStitch for creating the panoramic picture used in the beginning and edited the whole video using ReelDirector. The film was exported to my photo reel and from their I uploaded the video to youtube. I only have to use my computer to embed the youtube code into Blogger. Hopefully I'll be able to do everything on my iPhone one day.


post signature

No comments: