Friday, March 12, 2010

Film: Roxbury Park

So I met Katie today for lunch. We didn't know where to go and then Katie came up with the wonderful idea of having a little picnic at Roxbury Park. We bought some hamburgers and headed to the park. While I was there I was able to sneak in about ten minutes worth of random footage and this is the montage that I created with it.

I shot all this on my JVC HD-110 in 480/60p mode. Final Cut Pro hates this format for some reason so I was forced to use imovie to import the footage then in cinema tools I conformed the footage to 24fps which gave me this beautiful slow motion video.

The colors weren't that great and the sun was pretty strong so I went for a stylized b/w look. I think I like it better then the regular footage.


post signature

No comments: