Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ooo la la!

Now that I have stated my thoughts about Valentines... how about some fun Vday goodies!

{Gift ideas}

Tom's Shoes



What gal (or guy) doesn't want a new pair of shoes? AND when you get a pair, a sweet child in Africa gets a new pair, too! Love it!






Life Is Good


Pretty much anything from Life Is Good, one of my favorite brands, is going to be a winner. But this runner's tee in particular would make a lovely Vday gift.


Kitchen Items


Perhaps you're a practical gift-giver. That's ok- I love practical gifts! That means I can use my own money on less-practical things. Consider these juice glasses- totally practical, yet super fun! Did I mention they match my kitchen?


{Fun times}

DIY Valentine Cards


If you are looking for a way to spice up your Valentines cards this year, this is an easy DIY project. I think you could really get your creative juices flowing with this idea. (And please send me one if you make them!)


Cookies!


When I was growing up, my mom would make THE most beautiful Valentine cookies! Seriously, I haven't seen anything in any bakery that compares to hers. And they actually tasted good, too! I hate when cookies don't live up to their decor. If I were your Valentine, I would accept a handmade cookie anyday. This particular design reminds me of the Sex & The City movie posters from last summer.

Art


Make your sweetheart some art! Or order a personalized piece from an Etsy artist. I think this one in particular is very cute.


***Guess what?!? I saw a sneak peek of our new blog design today... you. will. love it.***


No comments: