Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hash House A Go Go

Katie and I are waiting an hour and a half for a table at San Diego's fantastic Hash House A Go Go restaurant! Just a little place with one of the finest breakfasts I've ever had!


Granted, it's no Dixie Pig but it easily stands on it's own.

Katie and I've have enjoyed our short weekend here in San Diego. Last year we stayed at a hotel in the heart of the gaslamp district and this year we find ourselves in the nearby town of La Jolla (pronounced: la hoya).

This morning Katie said something that made me so happy... She was packing her backpack(which is unusual because she usually packs in a big bulky suitcase) and she commented that this makes her think of us backpacking through Europe one day!!! I was so excited to hear this! I love backpacking and I love Europe and I love Katie... HOME RUN!

Hopefully one day we can make this happen.



Katie's iced latte!
My mimosa!


No comments: