Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The iPad

So excited. Period.

I know many were expecting…hoping for something different than just an oversized iPod Touch, but I am excited to what will happen next.

Right now Apple has the latest and greatest mobile software platform specifically designed to be 100% touch navigated. So, instead of forcing a touch based navigation user interface upon osX they simply upgraded the iPhone/iTouch OS.

I do wish they would have introduced multitasking capabilities but I am sure they will show up in the next iPhone 4.0 upgrade. Think about it… My first computer had half the megahertz as the ipad and I was able to edit videos, listen to music and surf the web at the same time. These features will come and hopefully sooner then later.

All in all I am happy with the latsest Steve Jobs creation and can’t wait to get my hands on the device.



No comments: