Saturday, October 23, 2010

The iPad




Well, I finally bought my iPad thanks in part by generous gifts from family members for my birthday.



I love it and will probably blog about it a great deal in the coming days. It is a great device and although many see it as a useless iPod Touch on steroids, it is so much more.
To me, its the first popular consumer device that truly gives a glimpse into the future of data consumption.
More about this soon.

It has been awhile since I have blogged and it looks like Katie has picked up some of the slack by blogging 4 posts since my last.

Last week Katie and I took care Alex, the son of some friends of ours. We had some fun running around REI and checking out the different tents. Alex also enjoyed playing with Barkley and Penny and they loved playing with him.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: