Friday, October 15, 2010

Etsy

I'm jumping on this bandwagon a little late, but I've had my eye on Etsy for a couple of years now.  This week, though, after seeing this post on my fav, The Kitchn, I decided it was time.

Do you like?
I've been looking for something to go over my oven, so I'm thinking this blue poster with perhaps a green or red picture frame against my yellow walls... love it!  Also practical when cooking and converting.  I mostly love it, because it involves math.

Eventually, I'd like to have this one as well...
Approve?

Don't pretend you've never lived by this philosophy.  In a difficult moment, a cupcake can offer great peace.  It's just better not to think what the cupcake will do in later moments (mostly in the thigh region).
Etsy offers so many temptations...

 

... don't blame me if you become addicted. I warned you.
post signature

3 comments:

Dad said...

Sweet! I made one of your blog posts! (indirectly)

Dad

"Better Than I Deserve" said...

Haha, love your dad's comment, and I also love every picture you posted. ETSY is dangerous and wonderful and it makes me wish I were crafty. Have a great day! Love you,

Chels

lindsey said...

I found some fun wall art here:

http://indiefixx.com/Feed_your_soul/downloads.html

Some of it is just weird. But some is quirky-cute. And it's free!

Liked your previous green blog, too. :-)