Monday, August 16, 2010

Abilene: A Timelapse Film

I recently traveled back home to Abilene to see my family. Even though my beautiful wife wasn't able to join me I still had a fantastic time just hanging out with my parents and sisters. We watched movies, ate some great food, talked about our love for dogs and what future dogs might be joining the family!
Dad, Josh and myself took advantage of the pool during the hottest parts of the day and enjoyed the hot tub at night.

Following my pattern of travel films I have just completed my film from Abilene. Surprisingly, I only took two videos my whole visit and that was of my Mom's surprise birthday. Other then those two shots I took thousands of photographs and created some really nice looking timelapses of the Abilene and ACU landscape.

Enjoy.

Abilene: A Timelapse Film


Mom's Surprise Birthday

post signature

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Matt, that video of your surprise for your mom makes me need to go find a Kleenex! :( So sweet!