Monday, May 3, 2010

Film: Fryman Canyon - A Hike with the Benners



This last Sunday Katie, Barkley and myself joined with the Benners for our second weekend in a row trip to Fryman Canyon. We had alot of fun and I was able to play with my new camera, a Canon T2i.

I used the stock kit lens. It is not great but it has a nice image stabilizer that helps with the lack of a tripod. I shot using a superflat picture style and color graded in Apple's Color. I am still trying to figure out that headache of a program.

We really love hanging out with Rhianwen and Mike. They are a very sweet couple who are both working in the entertainment industry. Rhianwen works for the Ellen DeGeneres Show and Mike works for a new animated TV show company. Katie and I are both excited for many more hikes with the Benners.

Film: (Don't forget to click on the higher quality version by clicking on the 360p icon and selecting 480p)

post signature

No comments: