Friday, February 11, 2011

Vday 2011

Lahvah's Day is swiftly upon us.  I have started calling Feb. 14 "Lahvah's Day" thanks to funny nienie and this beloved SNL skit:



Have you decided how you are going to celebrate your lahvah this holiday?  For the past two years, my lahvah and I have jet-setted to San DiAHgo to celebrate both our love and George Washington's birth.  This year, however, Uncle Sam and the dentist seemed to have dipped rather deep into our pocketbook, thus we are left to be creative in our celebrations.

Last year I also shared ideas of gifts your lahvah (or myself) might enjoy.  So in case you are a Last-Minute-Lucy or -Larry, may I offer these suggestions:

Yes, please.

Hehe.
Il_430xn

Sweet and citrusy.
Sugar Eau de Parfum

Uhhh... this is not so romantic, but your lahvah will LAHVE this for his/her iPhone or iPad!

Make this! Happy lahvah guaranteed. (bonus: it's super easy!)

Wear this while you make that.

Happy Lahvah's Day everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Katie! You're so funny! I laughed as soon as I saw their faces - that sketch is hilarious.